Creative Dreamer. Visual Thinker. Empathetic Listener.
I am a firm believer in people and the importance of the role they play in building products and communities. With the advancements in technology today, we now have the ability to solve an overwhelming number of problems for which solutions once seemed fictitious. Prioritizing people and utilizing human-centered design is the key to building the best solutions.
I am an ENFJ. You can read more about my personality type HERE.
I also love stories—telling them and hearing them. Stories have such a strong influence in shaping one's mind and values, while providing insight on unique perspectives. As Robert McKee once said, "storytelling is the most powerful way to put ideas into the world."
Other things about me:
- Singer (@emnaymusic)
- Podcaster at MARY-ANN'S TAKE
- Coffee and tea lover (I also have an insatiable love of bubble tea)
- Book worm (I love reading and learning. Currently, my favourite book is Quiet by Susan Cain.)
- Fitness Junkie
- Dog lover (my dog has an insta)
- My family calls me Amy (ask if you want to know why)